This page is going to be your quick reference guide to what is tolerated in comments and community conversations. Plain and simple, we want to cultivate a culture where people are not afraid to express opinions. A harassment free zone for thoughts and ideas. These will update as needed, as the community evolves:
- Add value to the conversation
- Stay on Topic and try to be brief and to the point
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated so use RESPECTFUL disagreement and opinions
- All caps means you are yelling and will be treated as such. Yes RESPECTFUL was yelled by me in the previous item 😉
- Swearing is fine as long as it is not the content of your piece and not directed at someone or group of someones. (I’ll be the judge of this)
- And lastly comments are not a place for your personal promoting and advertising (Contact me if interested in this area)
I’m not a fan of being overbearing, but since this is my community, I need to set some ground rules to ensure we keep out the trolls and foster an environment where people fearlessly join the conversation. Now that, that is out of the way, lets have some fun, worthwhile discussions.